& GUEST HOUSE
Specialties of Balinese Food
We feature Traditional Balinese Food, freshly prepared and delicious.
Our specialty is Balinese Smoked Duck. If you would like to sample
the gourmet dish please order one day in advance as we need 12 hours
in which to prepared the ingredients.
The Duck is first marinated in ginger, garlic and our secret Balinese spices,
them wrapped in the leaves of the Pinang Tree and slow roasted. once cooked
to perfection the Duck is served with three vegetables, Balinese Bregedel
(Tempura) rice, Sambal and Brem (Balinese Rice Wine).
This fine meals serves 2.
- Balinese Avocado
- Fresh Chicken sauteed with Garlic, Ginger, and Special Sauce then doused in Coconut Milk, served with Rice, Avocado.
- Balinese Ayam Jeruk
- Fresh Chicken Sauteed with Garlic, ginger, Lemon Leaf and Special Sauce then doused in Coconut Milk, served with Rice, Vegetable.
- Balinese Style Tuna
- Fresh Fish Sauteed with Tomato, Garlic, Ginger and Special Sauce then doused with Coconut milk, served with Rice, Potato, and Vegetable.
- Fried Fish
- Fresh Fish fried with Garlic, Tomato, Balinese Sweet Chilis, and Soy Sauce, served with Rice, Vegetable.
- Vegetarian Balinese Style
- Rice, Fried Tempe, Totu with Tomato Sauce, Vegetable, Egg Plant, Bregedel, Coconut.
Old Favorites Bamboo Style
- Ayam Goreng (Fried Chicken with Rice, Vegetable)
- Ayam Bakar (Grilled Chicken with Rice, Vegetable)
- Babi Kecap Sauteed Pork with Onion Garlic, Ginger, Chili, Tomato)
- Beef in Balinese Sauce Comes with Rice, Vegetable
- Fried Chicken alla Bamboo
- Specially prepared with Chilis, Tomato, Onion, Soy Sauce, sweet and Sour Sauce, served with Rice, Vegetable
- Fresh Fried Pork
- Pork prepared with Chilis, tomato, onion, Soy Sauce, and Sweet and Sour Sauce served with rice and Vegetable
- Nasi Campur Balinese Style
- Rice Vegetable, Egg Plant, Tuna with Chili Sauce, Crackers and Bregedel
For your comfortable holiday in Ubud, we have traditional
Balinese style accommodation. You will enjoy your stay and holiday in Ubud - Bali.
For further information, please contact:
BAMBOO RESTAURANT & GUEST HOUSE
Jl:Dewi Sita No.98 (in front of Ubud - square), Ubud - Bali - Indonesia
Phone:(62+361) 975307 * Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1995-1997