Bali's Index of Resources
We would like to thank these companies
for their support; without them Bali Online cannot survive. Please patronize
them on your visit to Bali. The Travel Planner
can also assist you in making an arrangement for your trip. Bon voyage.
- A Wintara Bali Art Shop: Offering high quality ceramic/terracotta for wholesale and retail.
- ABC Tours: ABC tours has prepared a comprehensive program
Bali to show what you want to see and what you
will enjoy in this amazing land.
- Adhi Dharma Hotel & Cottages: Offering the original friendly and family-run losmens atmosphere that
was famous for since decades ago.
- Adikasari Bungalows: 200m from romantic Kuta beach, and several minutes to all the excitement of Kuta
- Aditya Beach Cottages: Balinese cottages ready to welcome you to the heart of Lovina Beach.
- Adventure Vanessa Tour: Need complete price list to tour Indonesia? Find it here, along with packages to Vietnam and Thailand.
- Agung Beach Bungalows: Seventy secluded rooms in the heart of Kuta, offering you all the comforts of home.
- Agung Canggu Villa: The Agung Canggu Villas are built in the traditional Balinese style and scattered
rice fields and gardens, offering private views of a tropical river and
beach only five minutes walk.
- Agung Raka Bungalows: A Pengosekan, Ubud
bungalow complex amidst the lush-green of rice fields.
- Alam Sari: Situated 10 minutes north of Ubud, Alam Sari, Keliki is
a small resort (10 rooms) in a beautiful setting.
- AlamKulkul Bali: Smacked right in front of Kuta beach, yet
the tranquil, charm, and intimate Balinese way of life.
- Amanda Resort: Located on Batubelig, one of Bali's most beautiful and well-kept secretbeach, within minutes from the famous Legian and Kuta areas.
- AmartaBoutiqueBungalow: Sixteen luxury rooms, fitted in classic elegance, in Seminyak, Kuta.
- Ambitious Dive Center: A PADI dive center. Check out their complete
diving trips and fare schedule.
- Amed Beach Cottage: Specially designed for total diver comfort, Amed Beach Cottage is
on the idyllic north eastern coast of Bali.
- Amed: East Bali: Along the beach of Tulamben, Amed and Bunutan village is one of the world class location for Snorkellers and Scuba Divers.
- Ananda Cottages Ubud: Located in the cool and tranquil hillside just outside of Ubud, surrounded by lush paddi fields
- Ananda Bungalow: Located in Seminyak, 10 minutes from the beach, Ananda Cottages offers 18 luxurious Bali and Java style bungalows.
- Aneka Beach Bungalows: Located right across the street from the famous white sandy Kuta Beach.
- Hotel Aneka Lovina: A fine hotel perfectly located along the calm beach of Lovina on the Northern part of Bali.
- Angels International: Designed to be realistic in tailoring your trip to Bali.
- Animale Garment: Animale designs, manufactures, and exports creative and innovative styles of quality casual wear for women.
- Anugerah Dewata: Specializing in unique cement statues and table sets made of roots.
- APA Tours: Offering as much of destination information as possible for the best quality service and excellent diversity of any place you want to explore in Indonesia.
- Arak Bali Restaurant & Pub: Fun dining with live entertainment in Nusa Dua. Print the homepage for DISCOUNTS!
- Artini Cottages: The most comfortable hideaway where you can enjoy Ubud's leisurely lifestyle and rural atmosphere.
- Aruna Bhuana Tour and Travel: Offering a combination of enthusiasm and personalized attentive service to guarantee your complete satisfaction when traveling through out Indonesia"
- Aston Bali Resort & Spa: You will find this unique place which offers a closer
relationship with the real charm and natural beauty of Bali and its people.
- Ayo Udayana Lodge: A Special Place run by the Indonesia International Rural and Agricultural Development Foundation
RADEF) together with the Udayana University.
- Bali Agung Village: located on the West coast of the Bali island, only 15 minutes drive from
Ngurah Rai International Airport, and 20 minutes to the capital city.
- Bali Avia Tours & Travel, Air & Sea Charter Services: Welcoming you to Indonesia and offering you tour packages.
- Bali Ayu: Offering sophisticated hand made furniture and handicrafts, made of selected goods from Indonesia.
- Bali Bamboo Restaurant and Guest House: Offering Balinese special gourmet dishes (like Balinese Smoked Duck) in a comfortable Ubud setting.
- Bali Bungalo': The luxurious Balinese hotel with tropical garden landscape that
the warm and the care that is Bali.
- Bali Carpenter: Since 1925, Bali Carpenter is the expert in Balinese style gazebos (Bale Bengong) and other coconut wood products.
- Bali Classic Design Handicrafts and Souvenir: If you need classical production of wood, semi ceramic, candles, and others,
Classic Design promises quality product, competitive price, and timely delivery.
- Bali Cliff Resort: Nestled on a secluded plateau by a cliff that overlooks the azure waters of
the Indian Ocean, the Bali Cliff Resort offers luxurious privacy from golden
sunrise to romantic sunset.
- Bali Cliff Resort: Touch the sky at this secluded resort perched atop a cliff overlooking the azure waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Bali Craft: Wood work and pottery collection of Balinese artwork, at the heart of Kuta.
- Bali Desa Suites: Each suite is a work of Balinese architecture and tradition, nestled
lush tropical garden.
- Bali Dwipa: Offering half-day and full-day tour packages in Bali, e.g.
Special Country Side Tour that starts at US$ 32.50 per person.
- Bali Dwira Hotel: A tasteful mixture of modern and Balinese architecture, just a short walk away from Kuta's famous night life.
- Bali Dynasty Resort: The Bali Dynasty Resort is tucked away in the peaceful village
of Tuban within a short stroll from the excitement of Kuta and within easy
reach of the international airport.
- Bali Event Management: Let Bali Event handle your meetings, incentives, and convention needs in Bali
- Bali Garden Hotel: Set amongst over two hectars of lush tropical garden, only minutes from the airport and the excitement of Tuban and Kuta
- Bali Gardenia Resorts & Apartments: Conveniently situated atop a hillside overlooking Benoa Harbour, Bali Gardenia's 353 suites are spread over eight hectares of lush tropical landscape.
- Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club: Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club provide the world class for
golf course and provide you the nature of Bedugul.
- Bali Harapan Utama Tours & Travel: Formerly known as Tedjo Express, Bali Harapan offers Golf Packages, Cruises with Beluga Quicksilver, 5-Day tour of Bali, and more.
- Bali Hilton International: Nusa Dua, the newst of Bali's resort areas, is the relaxed setting for the Bali
- Bali Hyatt: A five star resort on the world-famous Sanur Beach, set within 36 acres of tropical botanical gardens, with more than 1-km of pristine sand.
- Bali International Convention Centre: The place where you could find top exhibitions.
- Bali Island Explorer Cruises: Offering you half-day cruises as well as fishing and overnight cruises around the waters of Bali.
- Bali Langit Biru Fine Art Jewelry: Finest producer of cast sterling silver, specializing in rings mounted with
semi precious stones.
- Bali Line: Handicraft, garment exporter, shipping, and packing services.
- Bali Lovina Beach Cottages: Bali Lovina Beach Cottages is located at Lovina beach to the
north of Bali, overlooking the Java sea and surrounded by a black glitering
- Hotel Bali Mandira: A three-star resort with lush green gardens on
beach front overlooking the beautiful sunset of Kuta.
- Bali Marine Sports: A PADI Dive Center, offering you
trips to the
best diving sites
- Bali Meetings: Professional Convention Organizer - let them organize
your convention for you so you can enjoy the sunset
(and the convention, of course).
- Bali Padma Hotel: Situated on Legian Beach just outside of Kuta, romantically set amidst spacious landscaped gardens
- Bali Permai: Looking for Sarongs, Handicrafts, or Furniture? Bali Permai can help.
- Bali Pleiadis: Contemporary and classic furniture, handicrafts, and
accessories made in traditional way from the tropical island
- Bali Rattan: Superb quality design made with combination of teakwood with rattan and banana leaves.
- Bali Respati Hotel: located along the coral sandy beach of Sanur, shaded by tropical foliage and coconut trees
- Bali Segara Hotel: Traditional Balinese design, within a walking distance from the
sandy Kuta Beach.
- Bali Subak Hotel: Welcomes you to Double Six Street, a few paces away from
beach and nightlife of Kuta
- Bali Taman Beach Resort: Located right on Lovina Beach, Bali's northern coast, renown for its calm
quite and unhurried pace of life which is excellent for swimming, snorkeling & diving.
- Bali Travel Service: Complete information and booking service. Substantial
discounts on all hotel rates in Bali. A one-stop solution
for all your Bali planning and arrangements.
- Bali Travindo Wisata: Offering "faster, better, more quality and convenience" travel agency services
- Bali Tropik All Inclusive Hotel: A 100-room Balinese Bungalows offering the most spectacular All INclusive concept in Nusa Dua, Bali.
- Bali Village Hotel: Bali Village Hotel is an oasis tucked away in
a quiet part of Kuta, just a short walk from the beach.
- Bali Welcome Tour Centre: Welcoming you to Bali with private tour and
packages, adventure and leisure, and more.
- Balisani Hotel: Located right on the sunset beach at Batubelig village in a unspoiled and
unpolluted environment, tropical garden, lotus ponds, rice paddy field,
clean private beach, village and temples
- Balisani Suites Hotel: Located right on the sunset beach at Batubelig village in a unspoiled and
unpolluted environment, tropical garden, lotus ponds, rice paddy field,
clean private beach, village and temples
- Baruna Beach Cottages: The jewel of Bali's northern beaches.
- Bumas Hotel: Provide 25 partially proportioned guest rooms set in the
tranquility of a lush tropical garden.
- Bumi Ubud Resort: Experience the Bali natural village with Bumi Ubud Resort,
located in Lod Tunduh, Ubud, Bali.
- Cahaya Dewata Resort Hotel: A short drive outside Ubud village, offering rooms that
overlook the breathtaking Ayung River that
flows between Bali's majestic and famed rice terraces.
- Cambium: Offering quality carved design for your garden as well as indoor.
- Candi Beach Cottage: A 3-star beach resort hotel on the tranquil
beach of Candi Dasa, on the unspoilt East Coast of Bali.
- Candidasa Beach Resort: Candidasa Beach Hotel is located on the coast of Bali Island on the beach of
Candidasa; 2 hours drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport of Bali.
- Carefree Bali Holidays: With 20 years operating experience, Carefree will ensure that you will have an enjoyable holiday with us. Also
owners of Kuta
Club and Melia Benoa Hotel.
- Casa Padma Hotel: Casa Padma Hotel, Located just 500 meters from the famous white
sandy beach of Kuta.
- PT. Catur Niaga Bali Cargo: Serving your needs for Export-Import and International Air & Sea
- Cempaka Bali Guest House: A place like home, on the quiet outskirts of Kuta, yet only 5 minutes from the famous Legian Street.
- Cempaka Belimbing Guest Villas: A new concept to enjoy pristine nature of Bali in the small village of Belimbing, with the sloping Mount Batukaru backing it up.
- The Chedi, Ubud: A secluded mountain retreat perched high up on the edge of a
valley in the traditional Balinese village of Payangan.
- Cikar Tours: From daily tours to special packages, Cikar offers
corner of Bali
- CV. Maharani: Offering over 1,500 styles of Balinese silver jewelry
- Dayu Beach Inn: Dayu Beach Inn is located in famous Kuta Area. Its take five minutes from
the Airport and only ten minutes walk to Beach.
- Densi: Incense & Coil: Specializing in producing aromatic incense and oil,
oil, traditional bath soap, natural ginger sugar
many types of ceramics and wind cam,
natural materials with traditional method.
- Dewata Beach Hotel: On Canggu Beach, where the blue ocean and rich greens of the exotic tropics sooth the eyes and relax the soul. Also offering a Honeymoon Package.
- DH Spa: Pamper yourself in traditional Balinese body aesthetics treatment.
- Dhyana Pura Beach Hotel: A member of YMCA International, an enterprise of the Protestant
Christian Church in Bali, located in Seminyak.
- Dirgahayu Money Service: Your harmonious partner in Bali: offering money changer service, rental car, and driving range facilities.
- Dirty Harry: Get your leather and suede jacket tailor-made in 24 hours.
- Diwangkara Beach Hotel & Bungalows: Surrounded by a lush tropical garden with Balinese and modern decors
warm hospitality to make you feel at home in the island of Paradise.
- DMC Group: Full service international freight forwarder and trading company
- Ena Dive Center: For your diving needs in Bali.
- Fat Yogi Cottages and Restaurant: A cluster of modern and traditional Balinese-style
right in the middle of the famous Poppies Lane, only minutes
from Kuta beach and shopping
- Flamboyan Hotel: Enjoy the hospitality of Flamboyan, located strategically within minutes of the beach of Kuta
- Floressa Tours: Serving off-the-beaten-track destinations throughout Indonesia since 1974
- Fourteen Roses Hotel: Located 10 minutes walk from white sandy beach of Kuta and steps away
the bustling night life
- G&R Furniture: Old Teak Wood: G & R offers high quality, aged teakwood, with good finishing and good prices.
- Galang Putra Dewata: PT. GALANG PUTRA INTERNATIONAL, which is based in Bali since 1990
to provide you with the reliable cargo service.
- Ganeca Bali Furniture: Offering a collection of over 4000 pieces of high quality teakwood furniture from Bali and Java, Indonesia.
- Garis Bali - Architecture: Offering Balinese design and architecture for yourself - see our creations in Villa Lumbung or Villa Toke
- Gego Tenun Ikat:
- Gopala Bhakta Sakti: Incense & Coils: Bali's producer of Aromatic Incense, specializing in producing and exporting high quality sticks and cones.
- Hotel Graha Senggigi Beach: Located on the tranquil beach of Senggigi, surrounded by romantic atmosphere.
- Graha Ubud Hotel: Surrounded by lush tropical gardens in Ubud, center of Balinese art community.
- Grand Bali Beach Hotel: An enduring symbol of Balinese culture - The Grandeur of Bali.
- Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua: This five star resort is set amidst lagoons, landscaped gardens and six
pools surrounding low-rise Balinese buildings and is situated on
Nusa Dua peninsula in Southern Bali.
- The Grand Mirage Hotel: A five-star resort at the
heart of Nusa Dua.
- Green Garden Hotel: Welcome to Green Garden Bali. Your ideal home in Paradise. We serve you with
the personal touch and the Balinese style.
- Holiday Inn Resort Balihai: A four-star resort on the beautiful Tuban Beach.
- Hotel Aman Gati Dompu: A verdant garden paradise get-away, with sun, sand, and surf on the famous Lakey Beach.
- Hotel Bunga Permai: On a hilltop of Ubud, overlooking a lush, winding river gorge and terraced ricefields, with Mount Agung on the background.
- Hotel Griya Taman Mina: Discover the serenity and mountainous environment of Bali, near the Bedugul Lake.
- Hotel Kesumasari: Situated on prime Sanur land, with vast tropical garden, within walking distance from
beach, shops and market.
- Hotel Sayang Maha Mertha: Situated within a stone's throw away from the famous Kuta Beach.
- I Made-Ada Sculptor: Sculpting magical symbols of Bali, especially Garuda Statues.
- Ida Group Hotels & Tour: Offering accommodation in Ida Beach Inn and Ida Beach Village, as well as travel services through Ida Tour & Transport.
- Hotel Imperial Bali: Ideally situated on exclusive Legian - Beach, Bali, offering luxurious Rooms and Cottages uniquely landscaped on 4.5 hectares of beach-front property.
- Indonesian Train Services: Need train tickets from Bali to Java? Check out the schedule, prices, and request for a booking here!
- Indra Udhyana Hotel: Located on the tranquil beach of Amed, East Bali, providing you with easy access to excellent diving.
- Inta Tour: A specialist of Bali and Beyond, Inta has materialized
holidays for over 38,000 visitors since 1993.
- Intan Bali Hotel Group: Intan Bali
(formerly Bali Intan Village),
Intan Legian, (formerly Bali Intan Cottages),
Opal Legian in Bali,
Intan Laguna in Lombok,
Hotel Mutiara in
- IWATA Nusantara Tours & Travel: With over 20 years of experience, this Jakarta-based travel agency welcomes you to all of Indonesia.
- Jasmine Sekar Nusa Resort: Perched high above the Indian Ocean with views to Bali's holiest volcano, Sekar Nusa is a secluded hilltop resort, conceived as a "village of villas" and inspired by traditional Balinese courtyard architecture.
- Jimbaran Hills Resort: Jimbaran Hills is situated on the most southern point of Bali,connected to the
mainland by a narrow strip of land that separates the island from the Badung
peninsula, and has a panoramic view of Bali and Java.
- Kalimas Bali Furniture: Starting with high quality wood, Kalimas Bali offers indoor and outdoor teak and mahogany
- Kamandalu Resort & Spa: A tranquil haven set in the lush green hills of Ubud, the artistic heart of Bali,
Kamandalu Resort is surrounded by terraced hillsides and rice fields overlooking
the Petanu River.
- Kamandalu Resort & Spa: A five-star resort offering luxurious
villas and a natural spa in a tranquil Ubud setting.
- Hotel Karthi: Welcoming you with warm smile - located in the heart of Tuban, Kuta, a short walk from the beach and from lines of shops.
- Kartika Plaza Beach Hotel: A five-star resort with conference facilities on Tuban Beach.
- Karya Prima Dewata: PT. Karya Prima Dewata, a national company by Indonesian
investor successful property experience for over than seven years.
- KCBJ Tours & Travel: A 35 full-time employee travel agent owned and operated by the charming Mr. Al Purwa, who is also the Netherland's Honorary Consul in Bali.
- Ketut's Place: Welcome to Ketut's Place. Experience Bali by staying in a
traditional Balinese compound.
- Khrisna Balussie: Connecting you with Bali and its fashion, surf wear, sarong, and
- Klub Bali Mirage: A Nusa Dua resort where one rate covers room, meals, drinks,
activities, and entertainment.
- CV. Kresna Dewi: Silve and gold plating - offering unique designs
- CV. Kresna Murthi: Artistic and export quality metal plate and iron craft candle holders.
- Krishna Tours: Since 1970, Krishna Tours offers unforgettable exploration
experience of the real Bali and beyod.
- Kubu Bali Interior Designer and Contractor: Maker of the fascinating thatched roofs you see at the Four Seasons, The Ritz-Carlton, Amanusa, and more. Also produces Balinese house to construct on your backyard!
- Kudai Furniture: Specializing in indoors and outdoors solid teakwood furniture,
exporting to the US, France, and other European countries.
- Hotel Kumala: At Legian Beach, in the heart of Kuta, where it takes one a short walk
to the beach and about 5 minutes to the popular all-in-one shopping cum entertainment area.
- Hotel Kuta Aman Gati: One hundred metres away from the sun, sand and surf of the famous
Beach, yet echoing the quiet serenity of a Balinese Village.
- Kuta Beach Club Hotel: Located just 5 minutes walk from Bali's famed and beautiful
Kuta Beach, also 3 minutes walk from Art Market and Shopping Center,
is only 5 minutes drive from Bali's International Airport Ngurah Rai and 10 minutes
drive from the capital city of Denpasar.
- Kuta Beach Club Hotel: Just 5 minutes walk from Bali's famed and beautiful Kuta Beach.
- Hotel Kuta Jaya: A three-star international hotel on the shores
- Kuta Paradiso: A four-star international class hotel located in Tuban, offering you 250
rooms luxuriously decorated with Balinese handicrafts.
- Kuta Silver:
- La Taverna Bali Hotel: Let the warm breeze of the wind caresses you in the old mystique village of Sanur.
- Laghawa Beach Inn: A small and affordable hotel at the heart of Sanur.
- Lakeview Bali Hotel and Restaurant: Located at the edge of the great caldera overlooking Mount Batur and its tranquil lake.
- Le Meridien Nirwana Golf & Spa Resort: Resides along the island's magnificent south-west coast
volcanic mountain backdrops and
views of the Indian Ocean.
- Legian Beach Hotel: A three-star hotel on
the famous beach of Kuta.
- Legian Express Hotel: Offering 23 luxurious guest rooms in the heart of Legian,
from Kuta Center and the lovely beach.
- Legian Paradiso Bali: Smacked in the heart of Kuta, designed to satisfy the needs of cost-conscious travellers who seek high standards of service.
- Legian Village Hotel: Offering complete facilities at truly bargain prices
- Lestari Tour: Offering you great tour pckages, from weekend golf to "best of Bali" to serious adventure.
- LG Hotel & Spa: Snug behind the bustling main street of Legian, stretches the
garden and elegant rooms of LG Hotel & Spa
- Lily Furniture - Antique Interior: Offering you high volume antique and replica teakwood furniture.
- Lis Bali Tours & Travel: Let Lis Bali professionals take care of you, exploring Bali's splendid beaches, cool mountain, tropical climate, and friendly people.
- Mallani Furniture: The most distinguished collection of Reproduction Furniture from American, English, and French 16th - 18th Century
- Mandalika Tours: Offering inbound tours, sight-seeing tours, adventure tours, and more, for Bali and all of Indonesia.
- Mardohar Corporate Clothing: Since 1967, Mardohar produces various quality corporate clothing
- Mastapa Garden Hotel: An affordable hotel at the heart of Kuta.
- Matahari Bungalow: comfortable rooms, a short walk from Kuta Beach.
- Matra'i Handicraft Shop: Offering the best Balinese and Lombok handicrafts, from bamboo to rattan to
to coconut shell products and more.
- Mayang Bali Jewelry: Offering superb quality jewelry - silver design, gold juxtaposed with diamonds, rubies, pearls, sapphires, and more.
- Melati Cottages: Nestled in a secluded spot in the village of Ubud
- Melia Benoa: Welcome to Melia Benoa Bali. The Bali Exclusive "All Inclusive" Resort.
- Melia Benoa Bali Hotel: Located in Tanjung Benoa, Bali's newest resort area, already famous for clean beaches, clear water and many water sports.
- CV. Menara: A place to find high quality
furniture and marbles...
- Hotel Mesari: Set in a secluded grove of tropical sensations, Hotel Mesari
only 5 minutes away from the most secluded beach and corral reefs in
Excellent for snorkelling and surfing.
- Millennium Hotel: Ideally located in the thriving business district of
Jakarta, a short walk from the Presidential Palace or the Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta.
- Mulia Tours: With over 25 years of experience, Mulia Tours can serve you the best of Bali and beyond. Check out the rates for half-day and full-day tours...
- Munut Bungalow: A typical Balinese style Accommodation, located just a short drive from Ubud - Bali.
- Nakamichi Bali Tour: Nihon-go ga hanaseru untenshu
- Natour Kuta Beach Hotel: Hotel Natour Kuta Beach is situated and located right on the white sandy beach
front of Kuta, and the Balinese hospitality offered the magnificent of
- Natura Resort & Spa Bali: A haven of peace and tranquility in Ubud.
- Nicks Pension: Discover Ubud and its tranquility at Nick's Pension.
- Niki Bali Handicraft Wholesaler: Ceramics and carved wood and stones, designed and crafted by Balinese talented craftsmen.
- Pacific Indah Tours & Travel: Established in 1972, Pacific Indah Tours & Travel is a member of the Pacific Leisure Group, one of the leading inbound operators.
- Pacung Mountain Resort: Pacung Mountain Resort is ideally and centrally located on Baturiti, Bedugul Tabanan, on the slope of the Pacung valley.
- Padang Lovina & Pulestis Hotel: Welcome to Padang Lovina Sea Side Cottages and Pulestis Beach Hotel.
can buy an expensive bed but can't buy a good sleep.
- Padma Indah Cottages: Of Rudana Museum, where you can digest and contemplate the
paintings you have just seen to incorporate them into your
- Padma Indah Cottages: Built in the traditional style of Balinese architecture, Padma Indah Bali Cottages is located in the famous art center of Ubud.
- Pal Cargo: An international freight forwarder offering you safety, speed, efficiency, and satisfaction
- Palm Garden Hotel: Relax in privacy and comfort in Sanur area, and 3 minutes walk to the beautiful beach of Sanur.
- Pande Bali Tour and Travel: For business, holiday, wedding and a romantic honeymoon, or a spontaneous weekend,
is the cost-effective way to leisure and business in Bali.
- Villa Pantai Biru: Step into the world of beauty and tropical luxury in Petitenget, Kuta.
- Patra Jasa Bali Resort: A five-star, villa-style resort spanning 25 acres of
beautifully landscaped gardens by the Tuban Beach.
- Pelasa Cottages: Welcome to Pelasa Hotel. Location in the heart of Kuta, on the
south coast, ouiet cottages in atropical garden.
- Penestanan Bungalow: Penestanan Bungalow, located in a rural environment where you can feel Bali's real atmosphere,
lush green gardens to widely rice terraces.
- Perdana Dadi Hotel: A prime location for business and pleasure
- Pertiwi Bungalows: A few minutes walk through the rice fields from the Ubud Palace, Puri Lukisan Museum, the Monkey Forest, and a host of cultural activities in Ubud.
- Pesona Nusa Biru Tours and Travel Agency: Offering special tours to hidden-side of Bali.
- Pita Maha Resort: A jewel of luxury hotels landscaped into the hills above
the famous Tjampuhan Valley in Bali's cultural heartland of Ubud.
- Pondok Prima Cottage: Prima Cottage provides you to Balinese style and hospitality.
Find the enchantement of Sanur Beach at our small and cozy cottages.
- Pondok Wana Plaga: Offering true Balinese hospitality with no compromise on comfort
your host is a traditional Balinese family that will delight you
with their home-cooked delicious Balinese meals.
- Pradha Cafe and Guest House: Why stay at a hotel when you've been invited to a Palace of the Sukawati
- Princess Nusa Dua Resort: Princess Nusa Dua Resorts is ideally situated within lush green
gardens offering comfort and tranquility to its guests.
- PT. Bali Banter Cargo: One stop business service: furniture gallery, garments and cargo.
- PT. Logager Indonesia: Manufacturer and exporter of high quality garments and iron products,
the mystery of the east and the contemporary of the west.
- PT. Wika Line Cargo Bali: Offering worldwide cargo services, as well as assistance in locating agents or suppliers of Balinese handicrafts and furniture.
- Puri Anggrek Hotel: A friendly and family atmosphere accommodation in Kuta.
- Puri Bagus Candi Dasa: Located on the beach front of Bali's eastern beach, minutes drive from historical and diving sites.
- Puri Bagus Lovina: Five minutes away from the Lovina Village and historic city of Singaraja, on the northern tip of Bali.
- Hotel Puri Bambu: Puri Bambu Hotel is located on the serene beach of Kedonganan with its gentle waves and lagoon.
- Puri Bunga Cottages: Puri Bunga Cottages, a quite place with Balinese style at Kuta.
- Puri Bunga Village Hotel: Offering traditional Balinese architecture with tropical flare and modern convenience, only 10 minutes away from the center of Ubud.
- Puri Garden Cottages: At the heart of Ubud, offering you the charm of Balinese architecture.
- Stana Puri Gopa Hotel: Located in the heart of exclusive world famous Sanur
- Puri Mango Guest House: Puri Manggo lacated in the heart of Sanur, Bali. Enjoy the
Balinese style and the beauty of Sanur beach.
- Puri Naga Seaside Cottages: Located on the magnificent Legian Beach, right on the surfing site and within strolling
to all the attraction of Kuta.
- Puri Raja Hotel: The Hotel Puri Raja has a superb location - right on the famous Legian Beach,
Kuta, on the tranquil corner of the region, and within a short stroll to the
- Puri Ratih Bali: A unique Balinese bungalow resort, located right on the beach of Kuta
- Puri Sekar Ayu: A lovely place to stay in Ubud
- Puri Tur: Let us serve you with a memorable stay,
meals, the taste of nature,
dances,and religious atmosphere of Indonesia.
- Puri Wedding: Need assistance to realize your dream of exchanging your sacred marital vows in the island of gods? Puri Wedding is the answer.
- Putri Bali Cottages & Spa: Touches of traditional
Balinese architecture enhance the strong modern lines of the property set amongst this
verdant greenery, right on the golden beach of Nusa Dua
- Raddin Sanur Bali Hotel & Resort: Raddin Sanur Bali is situated on the white sandy beach of
Sanur, Bali's most famous tropical beach shaded by trees and protected by a
- Rambutan Beach Cottages: Located at Kalibukbuk, near Singaraja, offering unparalleled Bali's Northern coast
- Restu Bali Hotel: A charming cottage at the heart of
- Risata Bali Resort: Offering an atmosphere of relaxation, friendliness,
warm Balinese hospitality.
- Rudana Museum: With an excellent collection of Balinese and other
Indonesian fine arts.
- Rum Jungle Road Hotel: Five minute walk to Legian Beach.
- Sacred Mountain Sanctuary: Sacred Mountain Sanctuary, Nestled 1400 feet up on the slopes of mount
Gunung Agung, home of the Gods and sacred to the Balinese
- Hotel Sahid Raya Bali: Along the world-famous Kuta Beach an idyllic four-star holiday resort that perfectly portrays Bali's well
- Sail and Sensations:
- Sama's Cottages: DSituated in the center of Ubud, Sama's Cottage offer lovely refreshing view
surrounded by lush tropical garden.
- Santa Bali Tours & Travel: Offering you here a complete listing of tour packages throughout Indonesia.
- Hotel Sanur Beach: Situated right on the Sanur beachfront and is surrounded by landscaped gardens and
by whispering coconut palms.
- Saren Indah Hotel: Become a part of exotic Bali at Saren Indah,
amidst lush rice paddies and only five minutes walk from the
Forest sanctuary in Ubud.
- Hotel Sari Bunga: Located at Double Six Street, center of nightlife activities
a few paces away from the beach.
- Sativa Sanur Cottages: Sativa Sanur Cottages is the name of this tropical paradise, where romantic
is performed especially for you.
- C. V. Satya: Balinese style silver and gold jewelry.
- The Serai: Set on a secluded East Bali beach, amidst a coconut grove with Mount
rising in the background.
- Shanti Village Beach Hotel: Offering the best of Balinese tradition combined with modern
conveniences on the white sandy beach of Sanur.
- Simpang Inn: An oasis of lush tropical garden, only a few minutes away from the beautiful sunset of Kuta and all of its hustle and bustle.
- Sing Ken Ken Hotel: Catch the famous Kuta sunset on this small, 20 first class room hotel.
- Sonni Puteri Galeria Hotel: SONNI PUTERI GALERIA, the latest addition to the Sahid Group
of Hotels, is the epitome of luxury set in midst of
a FINE ART GALLERY.
- Speed Cargo: Freight forwarders by air and sea, handicraft trading and marine products.
- Spice Island Cruises: 3 or 4 night cruises and live-in
to Sumbawa, Komodo, and Lombok.
- Sribhudami Bali Songket: An impressive offering of Balinese Songket, ancient Geringsing, and other traditional pieces from Sulawesi, Lombok, and Flores.
- Suar Nusa Jaya Tours: Seventeen years experience in bringing you all of Indonesia.
- Suatama Cargo & Courier Service: Offering you speedy delivery to all corners of the world, and assistance in business needs in Bali.
- Suji Bungalow: We offer attractive 47 rooms in the midst of Kuta, designed in a
perfect blend of modern comfort and traditional Balinese design.
- Suman Tours: Handling your travel needs, including domestic and international ticketing and package tours in Bali.