Distance between Moscow, Idaho, United States and Jerusalem, Israel, as the crow flies:
6758 miles (10877 km) (5873 nautical miles)
- Initial heading from Moscow to Jerusalem:
- north-northeast (23.5 degrees)
- Initial heading from Jerusalem to Moscow:
- north-northwest (341.2 degrees)
Carbon footprint if you travel this distance by car, train or airplane. Offset your carbon footprint and travel carbon-neutral.
See hotels in these two cities in Hotels.Indo.Com or PayThere.com
US Presidential Election 2020!
See driving distance and directions
Who will the Democratic Party select as their candidate, Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden?
Will Trump win re-election?
- County: Latah County
Location: 46:43:47N 116:59:49W
Population (1990): 18519
Elevation: 2583 feet
Jerusalem, Israel [news,
You may try a new search.
- Location: 31:46:00N 35:14:00E