||Explore Bali's Deep Blue...
Bali Marine Sports (now called Bali Pesona Bahari)
is the first dive shop in Bali (operating since 1976), and also the first PADI Dive Center
in Bali. We have friendly English, Japanese and Indonesia speaking guides and staff who
will be happy to give you all the information you need for your trip to Bali.
The following is a summary of the services we
- PADI DIVERS COURSES:
- PADI Scuba Diver Course
- Open Water Diver Course
- Wide Variety of Specialty Diver Course
- PADI Diver Course & Leadership Level
- Advance Open Water Diver/ Advance Plus Course
- Medic First Aid (MFA)
- Rescue Diver Course
- Dive Master Course (ask for detail)
- Assistant Instructor
- IDC is available in Conjunction with AQUAPRO BALI (ask for
- DAILY DIVE TRIPS:
At location all around Bali. For certified divers.
- DIVING PACKAGES:
For those looking for more adventure who wish to dive some of the stunning sites not
- SEA TOUR & FISHING TRIP
See Dolphin, at location around Nusa Penida, Nusa Dua up to the south coast of Bali.
Our facilities include:
- A fully equipped Dive Shop where equipment can be rented and bought at very reasonable
rates, two electric Bauer compressors, and 90 well maintained air-tanks.
- Being located just outside Sanur with good access to the hotel areas of Kuta, Sanur and
Nusa Dua, and all the major diving areas.
- Air-conditioned minibuses to transport you rapidly from your hotel to the dive sites.
- Three large, 12-person dive boat and 2 speed boats comfortably seating 3 or 4 people.
- Insurance on all diving activities undertaken by us.
- Internationally trained English instructors and six very experienced guides.
- Instruction and tours in English and Japanese.
[ Courses | Dive Packages | Site Info | Daily Trips ]
To book any of our services,
call us with the desired activity and number of people, or send through email, and we will
provide you with the best prices.
||BALI MARINE SPORTS
Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai, Blanjong, Sanur
Denpasar - Bali - Indonesia
Phone: (62-361) 270386, 289308, 288776
Fax (62-361) 287872
Copyright © 1995-1997