Distance between Columbia, South Carolina, United States and Buenos Aires, Argentina, as the crow flies:
4922 miles (7921 km) (4277 nautical miles)
- Initial heading from Columbia to Buenos Aires:
- south-southeast (160.5 degrees)
- Initial heading from Buenos Aires to Columbia:
- north-northwest (340.5 degrees)
Try our new, AI-powered itinerary planner.
Columbia, South Carolina, US [books]
- County: Richland County
Location: 34:02:21N 80:53:11W
Population (1990): 98052
Elevation: 314 feet
Buenos Aires, Argentina [books]
You may try a new search.
- Location: 34:20:00S 58:30:00W