Distance between Columbia, South Carolina, United States and Buenos Aires, Argentina, as the crow flies:
4922 miles (7921 km) (4277 nautical miles)
- Initial heading from Columbia to Buenos Aires:
- south-southeast (160.5 degrees)
- Initial heading from Buenos Aires to Columbia:
- north-northwest (340.5 degrees)
Carbon footprint if you travel this distance by car, train or airplane. Offset your carbon footprint and travel carbon-neutral.
See hotels in these two cities in Hotels.Indo.Com or PayThere.com
US Presidential Election 2020!
See driving distance and directions
Who will the Democratic Party select as their candidate, Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden?
Will Trump win re-election?
Columbia, South Carolina, US [news,
- County: Richland County
Location: 34:02:21N 80:53:11W
Population (1990): 98052
Elevation: 314 feet
Buenos Aires, Argentina [news,
You may try a new search.
- Location: 34:20:00S 58:30:00W