Distance between Marshalltown, Iowa, United States and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, as the crow flies:
1236 miles (1989 km) (1074 nautical miles)
- Initial heading from Marshalltown to Edmonton:
- northwest (316.9 degrees)
- Initial heading from Edmonton to Marshalltown:
- east-southeast (121.5 degrees)
Carbon footprint if you travel this distance by car, train or airplane. Offset your carbon footprint and travel carbon-neutral.
See hotels in these two cities in Hotels.Indo.Com or PayThere.com
US Presidential Election 2020!
See driving distance and directions
Who will the Democratic Party select as their candidate, Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden?
Will Trump win re-election?
Marshalltown, Iowa, US [news,
- County: Marshall County
Location: 42:02:08N 92:54:43W
Population (1990): 25178
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada [news,
You may try a new search.
- Location: 53:30:00N 113:30:00W